Have you ever been stuck before? Whether it is in your business, an unhealthy relationship, or a dead end career, the fact remains that being stuck is an absolute awful and yucky feeling. However, the good news is that you do not have to remain stuck. Here are five keys to help you get unstuck:
- Reflect briefly on why and how you got stuck. Take a few minutes to diagnose what is holding you in this frustrating pattern. What decisions did you make or what circumstances got you in this unpleasant place.
- Refocus your attention on where you want to be. Paint a picture for yourself of how your situation would look if you were not jammed in. How would you act differently? What kind of freedom and joy would this bring for you? What other feelings and emotions would being unstuck bring to you?
- Resolve to let go of whatever is keeping you stuck. Determine that today is the last day that you will passively allow your situation to keep you trapped and boxed in.
- Reprioritize your actions and time. Think about how you will do things differently. This will most likely mean readjusting how you have addressed your challenges in the past. Repeating the same negative or passive action is a recipe for remaining trapped.
- Regain the confidence to move forward. The key to getting unstuck is taking those important steps again and again until you realize that you are no longer boxed in because you made some corrective decisions and acted up on them. Go forth and your confidence will grow as you proceed.
Be sure to take advantage of my complimentary life or business coaching session. Schedule your phone meeting with me right now.